Badger Recommends....

Badger Recommends....

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Introduction


Hi everyone, welcome to my new Blog Site......

I'm primarily setting this up so that I can document my impending trip to Thailand and surrounds in order for those of you who may be interested to see what I've been up to. I will however also be posting stories, and indeed pictures, of anything else that I think you may find relevant or of interest.

So save this site under your 'favourites' and visit it from time to time if you feel the need. Cheers for now.
Badger

3 comments:

ZuluBoy said...

Badger Boy!
That is going to be one hell of a trip make sure you have the camara at all times and what ever you do don't smuggle drugs over there no matter how much they offer you...
Be sure to hook up on your last weekend in London for a pokie!!
Say hi to Greg for me.
Cheers,
Paddy

Anonymous said...

Hello Stevo,
Just a test message so that Mom & I can get sorted on the thing

Anonymous said...

Hey there Steve,
This is awesome, at least we can now keep in contact on your travels. Your descriptions were great. Chat to you soon,
Cheers,
Mom