Badger Recommends....

Badger Recommends....

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Back in Time - Snow Boarding Trips

On a recent trip to my bedroom cupboard, in search of a pair of slops, I uncovered an old bag full of old developed photos. Some of them were taken during this new, so called "digital era" but the bulk of them are old school........captured using film on a dodgy old analogue camera. Either way, they're getting no exposure stuffed inside a bag in a shoe cupboard (did you see what I did there......with the 'exposure' thing) so I've started going through them and thought I'd stick some of the good ones up here. I've got a pile of them to go through so keep coming back over the next couple of weeks, because there's a very good chance that a lot of you will feature.

First up in the 'Back in Time Chronicles' are 2 snow boarding trips I did while overseas. This first series of shots are from Pas de la Casa in Andorra. In total, from South Africa, Ireland, and the UK we pulled a crew of around 38 guys and girls together. Needless to say it was a BIG week on the slopes.

Nicky with a firm grip on Brendan's 'nana


The second trip was to Passo Tonale in Italy. This time round it was only 6 of us but was possibly one of the most enjoyable, hilarious trips I've done.

No comments: