Badger Recommends....

Badger Recommends....

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

The 16th Farewell

For those of you who were at Darroll and Jax's house that night, believe it or not I am finally home and there will be no further farewells where your company will be expected. Shoo it was hard to get rid of me hey? Even after I disappeared for 2 and a half months you got your instructions to come and say goodbye one last time. Well all I can say is that it was without a doubt the best farewell out of the lot.

I tell you what...you guys made me a little bit emotional on the inside when I realised how much effort you had all put in to be there that night. Kurt and Toni deserve special mention for coming down from Yorkshire - you legends!! It was something special to see all you guys rock up for the first braai of the year and I can honestly say that there wasn't one person left out...every single person of importance was there and it was awesome.

Jax and Darroll, you guys are legends and I just wanted to say shot for organising the bulk of the evening and for opening your house to all of us. I like to think that by making the best potato bake in the world I thanked you enough so hopefully we're even. It was awesome to spend my last few London days with you guys.

Robs and Shuz, the G-Spot days are over and they were sublime, but there's plenty more good ones to follow once you guys get back here. And that goes for all of you too. Don't take forever to haul your asses over here, because this place is the best place in the world man!!!!! I'm semi-moved into my flat in Umdloti and I need you guys to come back cos so far it's Bren and Laura in Umhlanga and then the next mate is in Florida Road. Ideally you all need to move up the North Coast, so see if you can arrange something.

Anyway guys, once again, shot for an awesome evening and hopefully I'll be seeing all of you in the not too distant future.

Baj


Proof that he really is "The Tallest Man in Barnes"

No comments: