Badger Recommends....

Badger Recommends....

Monday, December 18, 2006

Zulu's - Fulham 16.12.06

Morning everyone, isn't it amazing how the day after the day after you've been drinking feels so much better than the day after you've been drinking. Only problem is that it's my work Christmas party tonight which means this feeling will probably be short-lived.

Anyway I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who made it to my farewell drinks on Saturday night. I hope you all had a good time because I had a great time. Nights like that when everyone comes out at once always makes for a superb evening. There were definitely 2 sides to the coin though, it was a bit sad to think that I actually am leaving the UK now and that I won't be spending my weekends with you guys anymore. You all need to start wrapping it up and think about making your way back to SA.

Rachel, Colin, Cazz and boyfriends shot for making an appearance it was great to see you guys again and I promise this is the final farewell I'm having...I really am going this time!! Hopefully I'll see you guys again in Ireland one day or a better plan might be for you to plan a trip to South Africa.

Another surprise appearance was Mike Hammerson. Mikey good to see you again pal, even though you had absolutely zero idea we were all going to be there, cheers for coming hahahaa.

Right have a good week everyone and hopefully it won't be too long before I see you again.

Badger

No comments: