Badger Recommends....

Badger Recommends....

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Book Review Section

If you look up you'll see that I have the book 'Catch-22' shown on the blog. When I finish a book that I think is worth reading I'll post it in this section. First up is Catch-22 and I can't recommend it enough. It's a war story but not in the traditional sense. It's jam-packed with intellectual humour and Joseph Heller writes in a unique way that will leave you both impressed and laughing all at the same time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there Steve,

Gee, after matric I never thought you would read. I am amazed. Keep letting us know of the good authors, I am sure you will have quite some time on your hands while lazing in the sun in Thailand. Great idea.

Anonymous said...

hey Stevo - got to agree with you on this book , awesome ! .... filled with no small degree of madness.

Matt G

Robs and Shuz said...

You blerry book worm, I'm trying to read it now, will report back soon!